quote

mercoledì, gennaio 09, 2008

migration maven based project to using spring 2.5

As the new version of spring labelled 2.5 has been released, I wanted update all the dependencies in the parancoe project to the new version of spring.
I didn't find the 2.5 version for the following spring modules:

  • spring-dao
  • spring-hibernate3

At the first I used the old version, 2.0.7, for these two modules but I had many test failures. I have found the explanation of the reason of these missing files here.
These two modules have been renominated in the following way:

  • spring-dao to spring-tx
  • spring-hibernate3 to spring-orm

Here the section in your pom.xml maven file with the updated version of these two modules:


<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-orm</artifactId>
<version>2.5</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-tx</artifactId>
<version>2.5</version>
</dependency>

Nessun commento: